Thursday, September 13, 2012

What's all the hype about? It's all in the JUICE!!!

 Soooooooooo, the gals and I are almost 2 weeks into our 30 day Juice & Clean Eating Challenge. I must say, this has been an interesting journey so far. Last week was a struggle, I mean a really serious struggle; but this week has been much better. I have definitely seen a difference in my energy level, skin, and yesssssss the belly is slowly, but surely making its departure. See ya belly fat! THE HYPE IS VERY REAL!!!! Below, I'll list some of my favorite recipes thus far. Check out Ms. Fear Factor's blog on her journey!
 http://wnicolewest.wordpress.com/

I'll be checking back in to let you know how the challenge is going! 

Smoothies!

1 handful of freshly washed Kale
2 Kiwis
1/2 cup of Blueberries

4 Carrots
1 Gala Apple (cored)
1 inch of Ginger
1 Orange (peeled)


1/2 cup of Strawberries
3 Carrots
1 inch of Ginger
1 Grapefruit
1/2 of a Red Sweet Pepper




No comments: